Hamar S-670 sets new standards in pump alignment efficiency and ease of use.
The Hamar Stealth S-670 Laser Pump Shaft Alignment System is the latest generation of Hamar’s industry proven laser alignment systems.
It delivers the ultimate in ease of use, speed and efficiency for any pump alignment application, all within a reasonable investment budget.
Behind the simple to use step by step control is a range of new technologies specifically applied to deliver high performance and fast alignment times. What the operator will sense from the first alignment is a system that is highly ergonomic, easy to set up and that provides clear guidance through the full alignment process. He will be impressed at the system’s ability to capture alignment data in seconds and produce highly repeatable results. The live data and live graphics on the Stealth system’s “MOVE” screens will then allow the pump motor to be adjusted to within tolerance faster than ever before.
Features of the Stealth S-670 that deliver this impressive pump alignment performance include:
- Measurement resolution of 0.001mm and accuracy within 0.3%
- Wireless 10″ touchscreen display with BlueTooth communications
- A large 30x10mm detector cell with automatic light compensation
- Hamar dual beam direct position & angular measurement system
- Integrated automatic rotation sensing with 0.1 degree resolution
- Latest technology LiPolymer batteries have 12+ hrs continuous life
- Simple 5 Step software providing clear graphical displays
- Screen specific on-board help screens available at all times
- Rugged IP67 rated dust and waterproof design of all laser components
- Versatile and stable, quick mounting shaft brackets
- Automatic professional report generation with Wifi printing or upload
- Integrated camera for direct photo capture into alignment reports
Whether your need is for simply minimizing pump alignment times or for achieving the highest level of alignment accuracy for high speed equipment, the Stealth S-670 delivers unequalled pump alignment performance.
Alternatively, for further information or to arrange an on-site demo, please call us on 1300 699 176.